Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year's Day 2013

This is probably the one and only time I will ever do a post like this, but I decided to capture some of mine & Evan's day today since it's a new year! :)

We got up and ready for volunteering at The Treehouse this morning and when we got there they were closed! Since we were already in Wichita and it was so snowy I decided to spend most of the day at the mall so the snow would melt some and make it easier to drive home.

First thing we did before leaving - strap Freddy into his carseat! :)

 Evan had fun playing in the snow while the car warmed up.

 First picture of me & my baby in 2013!

 So I can look back on January 1st, 2014 and see how many miles I put on my car in a year. This scares me!

UPDATED JANUARY 1, 2014: The official number is 14,225 miles in one year! :)


 The Target parking lot.
Not too many people wanted to drive in the snow I'm guessing. haha

 Evan went shopping for Freddy again!
He bought him a brush, sunglasses, and helmet, knee pads, and elbow pads. :)

Lunch at Villa Pizza in the mall

Candy from Candyopolis

Freddy was a good rider. Evan, not so much!

 Thought I'd throw one of myself in here! My first outfit of 2013. I got the top and skinny jeans for free at Kohls with those $10 off credits I took out of the community trash can. haha  The boots are my favorite ones ever. The inside of them is faux fur so they are super warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment